Animal software

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Animal software

This is where you can see stuff about animalsoftware

Experienced Player Wants Moderator

Poll

SHOULD I BE A MOD?

[ 3 ]
    Experienced Player Wants Moderator Bar_left100%Experienced Player Wants Moderator Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Experienced Player Wants Moderator Bar_left0%Experienced Player Wants Moderator Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Poll closed
    FlamingTwinkies

Experienced Player Wants Moderator Empty Experienced Player Wants Moderator

Post  FlamingTwinkies Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:43 pm

Nickname in-game : FlamingTwinkies ( Do not be fooled by the name, i am certainly not a fatty )
    Why do you want to be admin : To keep this server fun and clean. All players who violate rules will be prosecuted! Most importantly help out new players and provide a fun server, that people would recommend to others!
    Have you been admin on other servers before? : Yes,4
    How long have you played MC : 1 and a half years
    How long have you played on this server : Since 1 week ago, and im online about 2 hours a day for nonstop play!
    What do you plan on doing: I plan on building magnificent structures, helping the community in-game and on the website, and helping make Winters job as easy as possible.
    I TAKE ARCHITECTURAL ENGINEERING IN SCHOOL, SO I KNOW AMAZING BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURES
    Who do you know on the server? I am know by my faction members and they would strongly recommend me for moderator. Many other players know me.
    I can list all the rules.

Last edited by FlamingTwinkies on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:28 am