Animal software

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Animal software

This is where you can see stuff about animalsoftware

4 posters

Moderator Application

Firecyclones

Moderator Application Empty Moderator Application

Post  Firecyclones Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:59 pm

I just figured I would apply to be a moderator because it seems as though the server isn't being controlled very well. No offense but in the two days i started playing n this server there have been tons of hackers and griefers and there is another moderator or admin named gamermike who abuses his power by teleporting to someone to see if they have anything he wants and killing them. I'm not going to lie and say that once Im moderator I'm going to donate, I probably never will donate. But I would like the chance to try and improve the server and prevent hackers from ruining and restarting the server. I will enforce the rules the best I can and I will go on the server as often as possible. I have never been a moderator before, but I would still like to try. Well, that's about it.
    winter4w
    winter4w
    Admin

Moderator Application Empty Moderator

Post  winter4w Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:16 pm

Ok The geifing isent controlled because of factions but hacking i really need help with the hacking and also do you own minecraft because if you do you can join are new server comming soon witch will be better than animalcraft
    likon123

Moderator Application Empty Re: Moderator Application

Post  likon123 Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:05 pm

hey winter4w i would like to be a moderator becuase im a good miner, builder. i wuold love to help factions make towns for the members and people wont stop trying to kill me. so plez let me be a moderator. i wuold love it cheers
    erwin963

Moderator Application Empty mod applacation request

Post  erwin963 Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:54 pm

winter ive been wanting to be a mod can u please make me a mod i dont grief or hack or anything you dont like so please make me a mod thankyou Very Happy Wink

erwin963

Post  erwin963 Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:56 pm

winter can i please be a mod im very helpful and i wont disrespect you or other pepole i am very good at building and thankyou with a golden apple on top Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:05 am